Mi 11 highlights a 6.81-inch E4 AMOLED board with a WQHD+ determination. It’s a 120Hz board with a touch inspecting rate of 480Hz. The show has Gorilla Glass Victus on best. Beneath the hood, it has Snapdragon 888 chipset. It too has Xiaomi’s VC LiquidCool innovation. As it were the 8/256GB variation is accessible in Nepal, as of now.
The gadget parades a 180MP essential camera. In expansion, there’s a 13MP ultrawide focal point and a 50mm telephoto focal point. There’s a 20MP selfie camera forthright. The phone features a 4,600mAh battery and Xiaomi ships it with a 55W GaN charger.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Specifications:
- Display: 6.81-inches AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, Gorilla Glass
- Rear Camera: Triple; 108MP primary shooter +5MP digital zoom telephoto lens +13MP ultra-wide sensor
- Resolution: WQHD+ (3200 x 1440 pixels)
- Chipset: Snapdragon 888 (5nm)
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR5 (3200MHz)
- Storage: 256GB UFS 3.1
- Front Camera: 20MP lens; Punch-hole
- Connectivity: Dual 5G standby, WiFi 6, NFC, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 4600mAh with 55W fast charging; 50W Wireless Charging, 10W reverse charging
- Color Options: Horizon Blue, Cloud White, Midnight Gray
- Price: Rs. 89,999